Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bake 52, Week 34 - Glazed Lemon Cookies


I'm late with this... vacation always throws me off.  But I was pretty sure these would be a bit hit with Jonathan so I had to make them.  I was right... Jonathan loves them and he won't let me take them to work because he wants them all to himself! 

These were super easy with all the mixing happening in my food processor.  Check out the lemon sugar - yum. 


I couldn't resist measuring my log of cookie dough.  It was almost long enough... good enough.

After letting the dough chill for a couple of hours you just cut the cookies off the log and bake them for about 16 minutes.

After letting them cool, I topped them with a lemon/cream cheese glaze and...


Yummy, yummy lemon cookies!  For the recipe check out Michelle's blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment