Sunday, January 27, 2013

Spinach Artichoke & Roasted Red Pepper Cheesy Squares

I got this recipe from Averie.  Very colorful and made up of things that can be kept on hand.  Nice!

It's also a very easy recipe.  I whisked a couple of eggs, dumped in the artichokes (oil/juice and all), cut up the peppers a bit and dumped them in and then added the spinach.  I ended up buying a 16 oz bottle of peppers instead of a 12 oz, but I used all of them.  I also increased the spinach to about 1.5 cups. 
I added a cup of cheese and decided that was enough... after adding a half a cup of bread crumbs (Panko because that's what I had..)


I dumped the whole thing into a pan lined with aluminum foil and stuck it in the oven for about an hour. 

I forgot to get any pictures after I baked it.  Mine wasn't very square like...  I think I'd need more eggs to get it to set up like she did.  But I liked the flavor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment